Intraceuticals Vitamin B Booster
NOURISH. SMOOTH. FORTIFY
Intraceuticals Vitamin B Booster is powered by a unique Vitamin B and marine derived complex, this antioxidant rich serum intensely replenishes and fortifies the skin’s barrier, leaving skin nourished, balanced and protected.
3 in stock
INTRACEUTICALS VITAMIN B BOOSTER KEY INGREDIENTS
The synergistic blend of clinically proven ingredients assists with multiple skin health benefits and maximum results.
- Increases the production of natural lipids leading to an improved skin barrier.
- Delivers anti-inflammatory properties to help soothe skin, regulate sebum production, and prevent breakouts.
- Inhibits melanosome transfer, reducing pigmentation and improving skin tone.
Pro Vitamin B5:
- Increases Coenzyme A production, a critical factor in cellular energy production.
- Defends against transepidermal water loss, thereby promoting skin barrier health.
- Increases skin resilience via antioxidant support to help soothe and smooth skin.
- Features additional water-binding capacity to promote skin resistance and resilience.
- Deep signalling messenger molecules intensely hydrate and help to promote cellular regeneration.
- The moisturization benefits of Hyaluronic Acid intensely hydrate and plump, giving a fuller appearance to the skin.
Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract:
- A marine active ingredient known for its potent hydrating and anti-aging properties.
- Rich in proteoglycans, helping to maintain hydration levels and provide structural support to the extracellular matrix.
- Features exopolysaccharides that form a protective layer, helping to shield skin from environmental stressors such as blue light, minimizing oxidative stress. You can keep scrolling, swiping, and streaming with peace of mind, knowing your skin is being looked after by this marine algae friend!
Suitable for all skin types
- Perfect for early support of skin barrier health.
- Benefits dry or mature skin by improving the skin’s barrier function and increasing hydration levels.
- Aids in regulating sebum production and reducing inflammation for oily or acne-prone skin.